Vinyl With Aluminum Clad
The Beauty Of Aluminum Without Compromising Performance
With their PVc core, these windows are among the most energy-efficient on the market. our multichamber design reduces thermal exchange and the extra enclosed air space—more than any other brand—provides better insulation value without additional insulating material, making this technology more affordable and more easily recyclable.
Put an end to drafts with our windows. Built to be ultra airtight, they’re among the best in the industry. you can feel the difference—less air exchange equals more energy savings.
OVERAL HIGH PERFORMANCE
These window models can be used with triple glazing, the top-performing glass on the market today.
PVC profiles are welded, making them tougher than mechanically assembled products. Because this design has more internal walls, the joints are extra-strong. our products pass the strictest forced entry and structural tests with flying colors
UNSURPASSED GLASS DURABILITY
Products made with these frames boast one of the lowest glass replacement rates on the market. our frames are designed to provide better support and protection for the glass. Thermal durability is maximized, and the chance of delamination is reduced.
- Uniform design lets you coordinate casement,awning,slider, and hung windows in the same project
- Maintenance-free external molding for brick or board walls
- Choice of maintenance-free PVC jamb extensions and trims for inside finishing
- Picture windows available
SINGLE HUNG AND SINGLE SLIDER WINDOWS
- Handle integrated into the sash for superior durability
- Convenient opening sash allows cleaning from the inside
CASEMENT AND AWNING WINDOWS
- Sash opens to 90°for easy cleaning from the inside
- High resistance multipoint opening and locking mechanism with an anti-corrosion finish for increased durability
Thermoset acrylic is known for its superior resistance to corrosion, impact and superficial abrasion.
Cladding is fastened from the inside, leaving no visible screws.
Available color selection may vary by manufacturer. Actual colors may differ slightly due to the nature of the printing process.