Eco-tech Triple Pane Window
Invite In Light And Warmth.
ClimaGuard 75/68 HER glass from Guardian Industries provides superior clarity and neutrality by admitting daylight’s natural beauty to:
- Achieve maximum EnergyRating(ER) in all four Canadian Energy Star® zones
- Help home owners balance the desire for sweeping views with their northern-climate heating needs
- Brighten your customers’ homes with 75 percent of the sun’s visible light
- Let in 68 percentof the sun’s heat to warm homes naturally
Better U-valuethan pyrolytic competitors.
Guardian Industries’glass scientists and engineers designed ClimaGuard 75/68 HER to have a strong U-value of .28, while maintaining a high solar heat gain. The result-a superior alternative to pyrolytic low-Eglass that is:
- Neutral and attractive
- Optimized for heating-dominated climates
Excellent performance in all four Canadian zones
ClimaGuard 75/68 HER offers excellen insulative properties and passive heat gain performance that:
- Keeps the inside of the home comfortable year-round, especially during the severe Canadian winters
- Means even large windows can provide superior energy efficiency
- Reduces energy bills by keeping the heat inside the home, where it belongs
- Provides superior Energy Rating (ER), meeting or exceeding requirements in all four Canadian zones
Eco-Tech® 75/68 HER is specifically designed for superior performance in cold regions with significant heating requirements
Maximizes Solar Gain And Retains Indoor Heat
Nothing feels better in cold winter weather than inviting in the sun’s warning rays through big, bright windows. Also, minimizing heat loss through windows and having warmer room-side glass temperatures are the keys to comfort and energy efficiency.