Double-Hung / Double-Slider Windows
Double-hung windows open without blocking exterior space—ideal for openings on patios, walks or verandas
Windows open from the inside, so you can clean them from indoors
Ideal for creating large window groups
Install this window at a right angle, and it’s a double-slider— easy to operate and maintain
Ideal for homes built on seacoasts, in humid regions and in other areas subject to extreme weather conditions
Whatever the rigours of the elements (wind, rain, cold, or heat), this window profile system gives you the best protection and the greatest comfort a window can provide. Its remarquable performance is the result of attention to the smallest detail in the quest for product quality, and a manufacturing process that is uncompromising from the moment it starts with virgin 100% uPVC powder until the thickest profile walls in the industry are produced.
The ultimate weather barrier
Maintenance-free for life
- The window profiles are made from an exclusive, 100% virgin uPVC powder compound that is entirely lead-free.
- This special compound gives the system better resistance to impact and discoloration.
- The window profiles are maintenance-free and will not crack, blister or warp.
- Fusion welding gives a more attractive appearance and eliminates the need for adhesives and sealants.
- Result: a flawless, 100% watertight and airtight surface.
- Internal walls are also welded for increased overall structural strength.
- Inside and outside design accessories.
No leaks, no fuss, no moisture
- Our patented drainage system eliminates water faster and more efficiently than any other system on the market.
- You no longer have to worry about potential water damage to your windows.
No drafts, no energy loss
- Airtightness is ensured by triple or quadruple weather stripping (depending on window model).
- Air, dust and dirt infiltration are virtually eliminated.
- Result: greater comfort—and lower utility bills.
- Frame provision prevents the crushing of the bubble weather strip.
- The multi-chamber profiles have more chambers than any competing product.
- Transition from hot to cold inside the structure is gradual. Our system provides superior thermal insulation—and the frame is distortion-proof.
- Multiple air chambers provide excellent sound reduction.
Your choice of glazing
- Depending on the model, glazing of different types and thicknesses can be applied (3/8” to 7/8”).
- The glazing bead is designed to withstand extreme conditions, including winds up to 375 km/h (235 mph).
- Located inside, the glazing bead provides greater security and facilitates any glazing replacement.
- Opening mechanism and high-security multipoint lock parts are firmly fastened in screw boxes and stay secured.
- The exclusive screws are specially designed for uPVC.
- All screws install through a minimum of two walls for greater stability.
Designed to make life easier
- Depending on the model, casements open a full 90° and sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- Opening mechanisms and lock parts come in a corrosion-proof finish for greater durability.
The ultimate investment
- Superior quality windows preserve your home’s long-term structural integrity.
- These window systems are a value-added feature for your home, with increased comfort, minimal mainte- nance costs and refreshed style.
- These all-PVC window systems undergo thorough performance testing to ensure years of trouble-free operation.
Discover extreme performance
This window profile system exceeds maximum rating standards.
Some of its features outclass those of all windows on the market.
These double-hung and double-slider windows are in a league of their own—the ideal solution for those who aren’t willing to compromise on performance.
This series features the same exacting standards of quality that guide the production of all uPVC components—and that have been setting industry standards for over a decade.
Built to P.H. Tech specifications for assembly, pane installation, and anchoring, this series of windows meets the most stringent North American standards for impact and cyclic pressure tests. Some can even stand up to the extreme conditions of a category 5 hurricane.
Discover the performance of these extra-tough and durable windows, providing you unbeatable sound abatement, security, and energy efficiency.