Casement & Awning
The contemporary style of Casement windows provides a clean and elegant look. Casement and Awning windows open outward; therefore, they can be placed freely in any home without blocking lamps, plants, or other indoor items. These windows can be set in rows or combined with other windows to create spectacular walls of light and glass.
Awning Windows Product Demonstration
Casement Windows Product Demonstration
Discover extreme performance
1. Triple weather-stripping provides remarkable airtightness, reducing heating and air conditioning costs.
2. Casement can accommodate glazing of virtually all types and thicknesses, including single, double, triple and Low-E glazing as well as a glazed decorative panel (1/8” to 1 3/8”).
3. Interior glazing beads constitute a key security feature, allowing the window to withstand winds of over 330 km/h.
4. A choice of maintenance-free exterior uPVC molding is available for brick or board walls.
5. Euro-Tech windows have the highest number of internal chambers, lending them outstanding insulation and sound abatement qualities, as well as thermal efficiency and increased sturdiness.
6. A choice of maintenance-free uPVC jamb extender frame moldings, and corner blocks are available to enhance inside finishing.
7. Optional steel reinforcement in the sash is used for added strength.